To my Conservative Friends:
As most of you know by reading my articles, I have often made fun, joked, tooled, and basically mocked our liberal friends in this country for not knowing jack squat about the country, politics and history in general.... In fact, one of my most recent articles, "The Obama voter - Stupid is as Stupid does" does a more than adequate job of exposing the Messiah's followers as Kool-Aid drinking dim-lights who know less than you could possibly imagine!!! The article is filled with videos to prove the point with interviews conducted on election day of Barry's, not so intelligent supporters.... Let's just say, your not going to catch these folks walking out of any Mensa meetings anytime soon...
So, to that end, I would like to introduce a series of educational articles to "refresh" our Conservative minds about this great country, our history and our politics.
This way, when you get challenged by a pinko-liberal commie with his Skim-Milk Mochachino, you can hand him his lunch (Veggie-wrap) with a few questions to undress him (figuratively, of course - this is a family-site!!!) with your knowledge of politics and history of this great land....
So, let's not be liberals!!! When you run into a liberal that thinks they know what they are talking about, listen closely.... Most likely you will hear the same re-hashed, tired crap they hear and regurgitate back. Some of the most common ones are as like:
* Bush Lied about weapons of mass destruction....
* Corporations are evil and they screw us all the time....or my favorite:
* Republicans are for the rich and the Dems are for the "little guy" or the "working man";
Well, I have answers to all of those and the rest of the liberal talking points and "arguments". My goal is to make all of us educated , battle-tested conservatives so we not only debate our liberal co-horts, we can make them cry for their mama!!!! So, next time you see a lib at the water cooler, it'll be show-time!!!
My first article will be on the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution and I will be posting it soon..... To see how prepared you are for the first article and some of those that will follow, here is a quick quiz to see where you stand:
1. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence??
2. What do you call the first ten Amendments??
3. What branch of Government contains the House of Representatives and the Senate??
4. How many Senators do we elect from each state??
5. What do the 13 stripes on the US Flag represent??
6. Who was George Washington's Vice President??
7. Who was the President that introduced "Day that will live in infamy"
8. How many Justices are there on the Supreme Court??
9. Who was Robert E. Lee??
10. In the event of the death of both the President and VP, who becomes President???
So, How did you do??? As this is just a preliminary sampling of questions, I have included the answers at the bottom of this article... But seriously, How many did you get??? Did you pass and get at least 7 right??? If so, great.. If not, you are going to love the Educational Series of articles...
Quick question - How many do you think the average Obama voters got right??.... I would bet a buffalo nickel that the odds makers would lay that over/under at around zero or 1 at the most!!!
I intend to write brief (I know your all busy...)articles approximately once a week going over a specific topic of history or current political events... Not a long dissertation, but just a brief overview with the salient points to give you enough information and knowledge to be educated and conversant on the topics... You will be miles ahead of the dolts on the left!!!!
Some of the topics I have initially outlined are as follows:
1. The Revolutionary War...
2. The Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution
3. The Great Depression and the New Deal - The Myths and the truths...
4. World War I and II - Who had our back???
5. The Vietnam Era - The sad saga in American History
6. The Civil Rights Movement...
7. Feminism - The Real Agenda...
8. The Greatest Presidents.... And the worst...
9. The Iraq War
10. The 2000 Re-count Bush V. Gore
These are just some of the topics that I find interesting... Please let me know if there is a topic that you would like to see and I will definitely consider including it in the Series...
The first Education Series article will be appearing within the next week or so.
Keep the Faith...
Answer Key: 1. Thomas Jefferson 2. The Bill of Rights 3. The Legislative branch 4. Two 5. The Original 13 Colonies 6. John Adams 7. FDR said it on December 7, 1941 re: Pearl Harbor bombing 8. Nine 9. General of the Confederate Army during the Civil War 10. Speaker of the House.